Monday, July 27, 2009

Gap Give and Get Program 30% OFF

What better way to start my journey into the world of blogging than to share with you an invite from GAP, Banana Republic and Old Navy.

It is that time of the year again, the F&F event from GAP. 30% during the event. And the cool thing about the event is that GAP donates 5% of the total purchased to a selected non profit! Shopping with a cause... ^_^ Just adore it! Now I get to feel a tad less guilty about spending those dollars. The more I spend, the more monies will my selected non-profit receive. So I should spend some, right? ^_~ I get to invite 25 peepz to shop along with me... So if you wanna donate some monies to a charity/non-profit, drop me and I will shoot you an invite! The event starts on July 30 till August 2 so let's us not procrastinate in getting an invite.

Cheers n xoxo,

No comments: