Tuesday, August 4, 2009

20% off Gap Kids and Baby Gap

Ahhh... When I was a singleton, I spent every dime of my monies on my heart's whims and fancies.
But now that I have a baby, things have changed... I spend most of my dimes on her! Toys, clothes, books, classes, food.... It is a never ending barrage of things to buy for her. And she is merely 2 years old. Geesh!

So I tell myself to stop spending on her! And I received a postcard from Gap. It informs me that between August 6 and August 24, Gap will offer 20% of your Gap Kids and Baby Gap purchases - if paid via Visa. I suspect that Gap has some sort of 6th sense reading ability... just when I am about to shop spending on her!

I figured, hey why not share this with all the other mommies out there... Let's all spend together. Guess, I won't feel as bad that way.... ^_~ So, if you do decide to shop @ Gap Kids or Baby Gap during then, let the cashier know to use code 885 for your 20% off!!! ^_^

Happy shopping and xoxo!!!

No comments: